MSK Physiotherapist- Part Time Self Employed – Clitheroe
Part Time Self-employed opportunities for MSK physiotherapist.
NJD Sports Injuries are looking for musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapists to join our growing Sports Injury Clinic and Pilates centre in Clitheroe.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be your own boss with the help of our established infrastructure. We are looking to expand the team and make the centre a multidisciplinary clinic, increasing the services available to our patients. We run a friendly family run clinic, and patient care is of upmost importance, therefore our ethos is to maintain a very high standard and to continue our reputation that we have worked hard to build over the last 20 years.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualified.
- Previous experience of working in a private clinical organisation, and/our in a sports setting would be desirable but is not essential.
- APPI Pilates qualified willing to take on teaching roles of classes- desirable but is not essential.
- Current First aid qualification and Professional liability insurance
• High quality patient-centred care.
• Proactive about building a client base.
• A team player who wants to focus on continuing professional development in yourself and others.
We are not just an injury clinic, we also run clinical Pilates, rehab and fitness classes, bike fit and running gait analysis services, as well as Workshops and CPD courses. Therefore we are looking for someone to help us grow further in these areas, creating career opportunities for our team along the way and we are looking for someone that will share this desire and become an integral part of our team.
You will have an experienced team of clinical specialists around you and we love that our clinical team share their expertise and knowledge with each other, and with our patients giving you the opportunity to make a difference throughout the business.
Part Time Self-employed
Hours are negotiable. We are open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday mornings. Evening work will be expected to meet the demands of the business and our peak times.
It is just as important that we are the perfect fit for you, as you are for us – come and have an informal interview, and check out our facilities.
you feel this is the job for you, then we’d love for you to apply to us.
For further information, contact 01200 424507
Please email your CV/ cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org