MSK Physiotherapist- Part Time Self Employed – Clitheroe
Part Time Self-employed opportunities for MSK physiotherapist / Sports Therapist.
NJD Sports Injury centre is looking for a hands on, experienced and pro-active therapist to join our busy MSK and Pilates private practice. The clinic has a very good local reputation and has a pilates studio and rehabilitation and fitness gym attached.
The post will include evening and potential Saturday work, on a self-employed fee share basis with the view to permanent employment for the right candidate. The position is for a therapist with a keen interest in sport and exercise rehabilitation, and manual therapy.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualified.
- Previous experience of working in a private clinical organisation,
- APPI Pilates qualified willing to take on teaching roles of classes- desirable but is not essential.
- Current First aid qualification and Professional liability insurance
• High quality patient-centred care.
• Proactive about building referrals and a client base.
• A team player who wants to focus on continuing professional development in yourself and others.
Part Time Self-employed
Hours are negotiable. We are open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and looking to open onSaturday mornings. Evening work will be expected to meet the demands of the business and our peak times.
Our clients range from elite sporting athletes to every day aches and pains and corporate companies, we do not cover medico-legal or NHS work, we are solely private.
We are not just an injury clinic, we also run clinical Pilates, rehab and fitness classes, bike fit and running gait analysis services, as well as Workshops and CPD courses. Therefore we are looking for someone to help us grow further in these areas, creating career opportunities for our team along the way and we are looking for someone that will share this desire and become an integral part of our team. It is just as important that we are the perfect fit for you, as you are for us – come and have an informal interview, and check out our facilities. If you feel this is the job for you, then we’d love for you to apply to us.
For further information, contact 01200 424507
Please email your recent CV/ cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org